Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Best of Both Worlds

So I've been praised, and I've been slammed, which has left me completely confused. Thursday should be interesting because we're having a guest critiquer: Mary Casey Freedman, i think? So it should be the best of both worlds having the experience of a successful photographer and the unfamiliarity of our work. But it will be a nail-biting experience for sure. If I land in middle ground, I'll be happy...for the moment. Anyways, I remembered I had a pulled back shot of the one in the kitchen and I am directing my gaze at the camera.



But what do I want to do, you ask? I just want to have fun...with Nadine AND get a picture in focus every once in a while. SP's are so damn frustrating!

2 comments:

Chiara said...

"sp"s? lame-o face. why don't you go try to dev some f in the digi. HA.

I really enjoy the pulled away shot.

(except i can't help but imaging you whacking krasnal with that spatula frames before)

sydney jw said...

aw thanks so much for that. its good to know its not just me. i hate feeling lost in my own family. but i def consider my friends around me my family :) see you soooon !