
So Graduation is over and life after school begins....okay what now?
1) do NOT work at Starbucks or any coffee/tea cafe
2) do get a decent paying job probably at a restaurant
3) climb my way up the gallery-working ladder
4) get a job at anthropologie so i can get an adult's wardrobe
5) organize my life
6) start paying back loans
7) take a break, but keep photographing
Still, I wonder when my life really begins. Even after all these things can be checked off. I wonder how long it will take me. I wonder if I ever will. Or have I really already? blakglkjaslkdhalogop.
This picture makes me chuckle a little every time I look at it. It's from the set of Peer Pressure, the practicum film I shot film stills for.
Here are some other favs:
Saturday, May 24, 2008
ReBoot My Robot
Posted by
Crows Feet
at
1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment