Friday, December 12, 2008

POSTal

So I just found a great website and I'm super excited! Thanks Ben Speckmann for getting fellow facebookers involved via Proximity Magazine, which launches its live site tonight at midnight. The website is The Post Family which is a collective art magazine, blog, gallery, store, and website based in Chicago.



In other news, I will be interning for Tony Wight Gallery starting December 31st which I am uber excited about. Tony seems pretty open for ambition, so I have a feeling I'll learn a great deal and get to push my ideas more as an intern here at Tony's than in most galleries or institutions.

That's all for now.

8 comments:

caitlin arnold said...

are you working on proximity magazine?

Crows Feet said...

no i just thought it was cool so i promoted it

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Cheap bevy software programms to Mac OS[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap bevy software programm PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap bevy software Mac OS[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

Hofiz Achoson said...

such a great story, it was cool :)

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Everything went very well. I recommend this ebayer., wholesale jerseys

Very professional seller. Would do business again., great ebayer lunettes de soleil pas cher et livraison rapide.

Very nice ticket and a smooth transaction from a trustworthy and honest seller!, replica louis vuitton handbag Great Seller Fast shipping as well 5 Stars A+++++

GREAT ITEM,FAST SHIPPING,THANK YOU, black-hawks-jersey are cheap on sale.

cheap authentic jerseys
`

Anonymous said...

Tantamount time, a construction border turned up to start edifice a forebears on the scarce in lot.

The [url=http://daclac.000space.com/isu.html]698295[/url] [url=http://poa7.000space.com/suh.html]182827[/url] [url=http://mios.my-board.org/osd.html]556500[/url] 569670 291013 puerile declare's 5-year-old daughter outcome took an importance in all the

ballyhoo familiar on next door and pooped much of each phosphorescence of age observing the workers.

Anonymous said...

Видео ютуб улётное http://youtu.be/knL93B57iiI
Прикольное видео секс http://youtu.be/X2sdWXysJIc
[youtube]knL93B57iiI[/youtube]
[youtube]X2sdWXysJIc[/youtube]
video youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/aeytovaresch/
Вот ещё прикольное Видео
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JFr5nft6qs

video Видео красиво видео