It's PUMPKIN time! Which means it's time for creating pumpkin carvings, pumpkin bread, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pancakes, and other lovely fall creations. Fall is so inspiring for me; I just wanna create all day and definitely not go to work. Fall also comes at a lovely time in my life when direction for me has become clear.... finally.
I have gotten a receptionist job downtown at a law firm so i can pay off my massive student loan debt. On the weekends I plan to start bunches of creative projects that involve salvaging furniture, making chandeliers, and other knick knack cute things that I can sell on etsy. Photography, though not clearly out of my mind, is on the back burner. The idea of starting my own business is scary yet exciting! I have gained much encouragement and insight from a lovely little website Design Sponge*. I'll post here updates of my processes. I've already scored a sweet table in the alley way near work! Huzzah!
Now go out and pumpkinfy everything!
- e l i s e -
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Munchkin Pumpkin
Posted by
Crows Feet
at
9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
viagra pharmacy what is generic viagra viagra side affects viagra dosages viagra online stores 2007 viagra hmo viagra generic soft tab viagra samples buy viagra soft online levitra vs viagra buy viagra soft online Buy Viagra Online No Prescription viagra over the counter viagra sample
hey, i like this "munchkin pumpkin"...its so cute, nice to meet u, visited my blog http://flowerinstinct.blogspot.com/, thanks :)
i shall start soon as well!
http://100londonlife.blogspot.com/
I love the photo-totally got me in the mood to carve more pumpkins!
Hi - stumbled accross your blog just following the next blog link. Love the pumpkins - much more interesting than the run of the mill ones. Good luck with your projects.
I JUST LOVED YOUR IMAGE
One called "Bu Jiaer" was the passenger in the Russian Volga Republic of Tatarstan sinking time of the incident, "Bu Jiaer" was a total of 185 passenger ships. burberry outlet online According to Itar-Tass reported, six people have been killed in the shipwreck, 79 people were rescued, a hundred people still unaccounted for, Burberry Cashmere Scarf and the possibility of finding more survivors slim. The cause of the accident is unclear.
nice photo!!!!
visit my blog if u can...
at http://muhammad-repairingphones.blogspot.com
OMG I love pumkins :)
I love your blog! Keep it up :-)
Tory Burch Boots So long as through observes the spot which the shoe sole wears, may know that body's center of gravity fell in where. Will hold down the full tendon, the calf and the anklebone place will feel that the ache will make an effort slightly with the thumb when will hold back the full tendon, the calf and the anklebone place, if hurts to calls to make noise, then the showing question was already serious Tory Burch Flip Flops.
Becomes when the right angle stands jeu76ch, the knee inward shrinks stands in the room corner, the buttocks sticks to the corner wall surface, the leg separates. Let the Tory Burch Flats and about two walls parallel, assumes 90o to stand separately. When the back launches, the waist relaxes when sinks, the knee to the inside shrinks, then explained that full bow muscle's support ability is weak. However the stars each time can leave the mirror by the different modelling, but their shoes shoe and so on matches plays the part of actually throughout insists "the usability" the principle, therefore we will see some pair of shoes will become on the star foot "the patron Tory Burch Sandals".
Thanks for sharing this kind of information.
Please also click on this keywords please :-- cash structured settlements | lump sum cash payment | sell annuity | selling structured settlements
I have got nice and miracle information with your blog.
Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring
http://patrycjasstyle1212.blogspot.com/zapraszam do mnie!
Ĺwietny blog!
Nice blogger
Nice blogger
This photo is really awesome
Elba Plastic Pots
I enjoy fall, but I'm not a fan of making things with pumpkins. I enjoy fall because of the change of weather, and you can do a lot of outdoor things such as basketball, or football. Another reason why I enjoy fall is because of the cool weather. But I enjoy your creative ideas of your pumpkin creations. I like the Sponge Design Website that you created. It portrays your inner creativity style. Congratulations on your job, and I wish you the best of luck.
Gabriel Bogle
Post a Comment