Monday, July 16, 2007

A Pisa My Heart


I loved Pisa in all it's kitzchy gloriousness. Pictures on jenny and Elena's cameras will soon follow, hopefully, as well as some super stealthy pictures jenny got of David.

We didn't go up to the top of the tower, but we went to the church, baptistry, and the graveyard. It was nice just to walk around, but nothing super special. It twas a nice day trip with the roomies. But I was super sleepy and difficult personal realizations were setting in. So it has become difficult to balance the exciting exterior to the slightly collapsing interior. My own leaning tower perhaps?

That night we had a moreti beer and went to see the new Harry Potter film. I was so so so excited and quite impressed. This one has been by far the best. I loved it and there are only 5 days till the book release.

No comments: